Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately! We have been super busy with holidays and of course, the weeks before Christmas with five year olds all day, is a little taxing!

We are currently at my sister's up in Pittsburgh, so, while I have my computer and pictures of yummy things I want to share, I do not have the recipes. So, some awesome things to look forward to are: BETTER THAN OLIVE GARDEN Alfredo sauce, my famous meatballs (with approximate measurements, since I don't measure!) South Beach turkey Swedish meatballs (I prefer these over real Swedish meatballs,) sugar cookies with home made frosting, hamburger casserole (cheesy low-cal goodness!) and of course thats just the back log!

I am hoping for some new yummy recipes from my new cookbooks (I got the Weight Watcher's Power Food cookbook! Yeah!

I'm always better when I share my resolutions with others, so here they are:
1. Track my food each day, it's such a chore but I can do it!
2. Get exercise each day, no matter what it is.
3. Be positive!
4. Find some "me time" each week.
5. Be more patient.


So, Happy New Year, Happy eating and happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment